1: Where are you from originally?
Ramsey, New Jersey
2. What is your favorite Bootcamp movement?
3. What is your least favorite Bootcamp Movement?
4. What were you doing before Bootcamp? How did you hear about CrossFit and/ Northlake Bootcamp?
Worked out at the Huntersville Aquatic Center-Individual Work Outs. I was referred to CrossFit Northlake by a neighbor, Herb Boyd.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in besides Bootcamp? Snow skiing and mountain biking.
6. How many times per week do you Workout?
7. What is your athletic background?
I was a wrestler, played football and ran cross country in high school. I played rugby in college.
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake
This is the gym for me. Everyone is supportive, friendly and wants to see you succeed.
9. Do you have any special or favorite Northlake Bootcamp memories/moments?
The time when I witnessed the intensity of the everyone trying to achieve their highest calorie stationary bike WOD – 30 seconds.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining Northlake Bootcamp?
Focus, work hard, make friends and achieve your workout goals.
11. What is your eating style?
2 months into Paleo.
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake?
I have seen amazing results in my body. I have lost 39 pounds, my waist has shrunk 4 inches, my strength has dramatically increased, I sleep better and feel great.
13. What do you do for a living?
I am in sales; healthy person health insurance.