1. Where are you from originally?
2. What is your favorite Bootcamp movement?
3. What is your least favorite Bootcamp Movement?
Bikes & Rowers
4. What were you doing before Bootcamp?
Planet Fitness membership, group classes such as Zumba, Hip-Hop Fitness & home workouts
5. How did you hear about CrossFit and/Northlake Bootcamp?
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in besides Bootcamp?
Bootcamp is LIFE!
6. How many times per week do you workout?
7. What is your athletic background?
Cheerleader through college (Cheerleading is a sport!!)
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at Northlake Bootcamp.
It was challenging because my physical activity at that moment was minimal, but surprisingly, I wanted to come back for more! Everyone was welcoming, motivating and encouraging.
9. Do you have any special or favorite Northlake Bootcamp memories/moments?
Running a mile without stopping and kipping successfully.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining Northlake Bootcamp?
Stay motivated and stay consistent! If you are competitive like myself, develop some goals and strive to reach them one day at a time. Your only competition is YOU! And last but not least, if at any time, you fall short, don’t beat yourself up, don’t give up…try..try again!
11. What is your eating style?
I am a conscious eater, however, I have my “cheat day” moments.
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at Northlake Bootcamp?
My strength and endurance has improved. I have lost weight and inches.
13. What do you do for a living?
Executive Director for a local non-profit agency that provides foster care, adoptions, adult residential services, supportive housing, refugee resettlement, veterans programs and senior services in NC & SC.